|Preview The Order of the White Guard here!|
The Queen's Eyes Six - ConspiracyThe Queen's Eyes Six - Conspiracy by Whisper292
It was a moment Kaawen would never forget, standing there on the wall, holding Betath, kissing him in the sunset. But it couldn’t last long. After only a few moments, a guard came sauntering along on his patrol and broke the mood.
Betath glared at him and took Kaawen’s hand. “Let’s go see Captain Astanya before she leaves for the night.” He led her back up the beach to the docks, and then past a small market area to a set of stone steps leading up into the city proper.
At the top of the stairs stood a fully armored Altmer woman with graying hair and eyes so dark that it was hard to tell where the iris ended and the pupil began. She stood there with her arms folded, looking officious, eying them warily. She nodded when they walked up. “Fair evening. How are you, Betath?”
“I am well. Captain, this is Kaawenyth.”
Astanya looked her over and gave a small shrug. “State your business,
I haven't posted a journal entry in awhile, and I saw this quick little tagging exercise, so I thought I would go through it.
-I’m not tagging anyone, so if you want to do this, be sure to link me to your answers.
-You must be truthful. No cheating!
-You must answer ALL questions!
(You don’t have to follow these rules! Screw the rules!)
Got this from Conn1321
1. Full name: Wendy Schardein
2. Age: Old enough to refuse to answer
3. Birth Date: October 7
4. Birth Place: Louisville, KY
5. Gender: Female
6. Occupation: Full-time writer
7. Not given
8. Not given
9. Not given
10. Eye Colour: blue
11. Hair Colour: Reddish-Brown
12. Currently Living: Kentucky
13. Food: peanut butter
14. Drink: Diet Dr Pepper
15. Band/Singer: Collective Soul, Concrete Blonde
16. Song: “I Melt with You” by Modern English
17. Movie: Too many to choose
18. Tv Show: Doctor Who
19. Book: Lightning by Dean Koontz
20. Colour: Black, orange, and purple
Do you prefer...
21. Coke or Pepsi?: Pepsi
22. Anime or Disney: Disney
23. Guys or Girls?: Guys
24. Lips or Eyes?: Eyes
25. Kisses or Hugs?: Hugs, unless it's the hubby
26. Eating or Drinking?: drinking
27. Novels or Comics?: novels
29. Outdoors or Indoors?: Indoors
30. Camera or Cellphone?: cellphone
32. TV or Computer?: Computer
33. Why did you choose your username? Whisper is the name of my dog that I accidentally killed, so I use it to honor him. The 292 is private.
34 What is your favourite piece of your own work?: Skyrim Tarot - whisper292.deviantart.com/gall… and A Showtune Waiting to Happen: whisper292.deviantart.com/art/…
35. What is your most popular Deviation?: Skyrim Tarot 17: The Star - whisper292.deviantart.com/art/…
36. Look to your left. Medicine box
37. Now to your right: The hubby’s desk chair
38. Something you can't live without: my eyes
39. Person you saw: The hubby
40. Person you hugged: My mom
41. Movie you watched: Lilo and Stitch
42. Song you listened to: “Dark Horse” by Katy Perry
43. Book you read: Currently reading Edgelanders by Jennifer Melzer
44. Thing you ate/drank: coffee
45. Time you cried and why: Two days ago and why is personal
46. Time you laughed and why: This morning because of something silly the hubby said
47. Time you went out: yesterday
48. Person you dated: Shawn
49. Person you kissed: Johnny
50. Crush you had: Eddie
51. Thing you think about when you wake up: I lie in bed in the mornings, hit the snooze button and write fanfiction in my head
52. Best friend you ever had: Johnna
53. School you went to: Gilmore Lane Elementary
54. Big vacation you went on: Florida when I was six
55. Award you got: Most outstanding in typing class, eighth grade
Have you ever...
56. Broken the law: Yes
57. Been arrested: No
58. Had a hangover: Gods, yes
59. Been in hospital: Yes
60. Been in a car crash: Yes
61. Flown on a plane: Yes
62. Been on a boat: Yes
63. Traveled overseas: No
64. Had sex: Yes
65. Gotten pregnant: Yes - 2 kids
66. Had an abortion: No
67. Been to a concert: Yes
69. Skipped school/work: Yes
70. Broken a bone: Yes
71. Who is your closest friend on Deviant Art? I have several. ChessCoach (the hubby), Aspenmariee (my daughter), Lesliewifeofbath, Wilvarin-chan, Pyreiris Nicky-Nightmare Oh, man, I know I’m forgetting somebody.
72. What is your favourite Deviation by them? "Shamed Roses" by the hubby: whisper292.deviantart.com/art/…
74. What is their greatest work? Isn't this sort of the same question?
75. Any favourite Deviant Art groups in mind? #GamingLoveInterests, #The-Bards-College and half a dozen Elder Scrolls groups
76. What is your favourite artwork by the Founder of the group? faynyx - Raised by Wolves fanfic - faynyx.deviantart.com/gallery/… ; Lesliewifeofbath - Courtesan Series fanfic - lesliewifeofbath.deviantart.co…
77. The Co-Founder(s)? That would take forever
78. How about the Contributors? Oh, jeez
79. Who was your very first Watcher on Deviant Art? Not sure.
80. What is your favourite artwork by them? See above.
81. Have you ever had any Daily Deviations?: Nope
82. Have you ever won a contest with your artwork?: Nope.
83. Show us the first Deviation you submitted to Deviant Art: whisper292.deviantart.com/art/…
84. Show us your most recent submission: whisper292.deviantart.com/art/…
More personal stuff...
85. Religion: Christian but pluralist
86. Social class: middle
87. Ethnicity: white/Scotch-Irish
88. Languages spoken: English
89. A scar you have: Surgery scar, right wrist
90. Preferred medium: literature or photomanipulation
91. Where is your dream holiday location?: Ireland or Japan
92. What are you wearing right now?: pajamas
93. What is the last thing you bought?: prescription
94. When did you join Deviant Art?: April, 2008
95. WHY did you join?: So I could comment and favorite work I liked
96. What type of membership do you have? Premium
97. Are you playing a game? Which game? Elder Scrolls Online
98. Are you a member of any other websites? Tons.
99. Do you enjoy answering pointless questions like these ones? Yeah, I really do.
Wife, mother, closet vampire, novelist/artist/poet/gamer who lives in a big, loud, crowded, messy, happy house with my husband, my mom, three teenagers, two dogs, a part-time sparrow, a ghost, and a partridge in a pear tree.|
Current Residence: Prospect, KY
deviantWEAR sizing preference: Large
Favourite genre of music: alternative
Favourite style of art: fantasy
Operating System: Windows 8
MP3 player of choice: Kindle Fire or PC
Shell of choice: What the hell does question mean, anyway?
Wallpaper of choice: Skyrim or ESO screenshots and fan art
Favourite cartoon character: Batman
Personal Quote: "We're talking about attention deficit -- oh, donuts!"